Trump in sexual scandal

Natasha Stoynoff worked for the Toronto Star for about two years in the early 1990s, as a reporter and photographer, and later for People for two decades. According to Stoynoff, she had to come out clean given Donald's blatant lie on the debate stage in St. Louis when he denied questions over his sexual misconducts towards women. She said that Trump assaulted her three months after the Access Hollywood video was recorded, when she went to his Florida home at the Mar-a-Lago club to interview him and his wife Melania about their first anniversary.   
Natasha Stoynoff, now an author, came forward with her story on Wednesday, joining at least three other women alleging sex assaults by  Donald Trump.
“Our photo team shot the Trumps on the lush grounds of their Florida estate, and I interviewed them about how happy their first year of marriage had been. When we took a break for the then-very-pregnant Melania to go upstairs and change wardrobe for more photos, Donald wanted to show me around the mansion. There was one ‘tremendous’ room in particular, he said, that I just had to see,” she wrote.

“We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat.

“Now, I’m a tall, strapping girl who grew up wrestling two giant brothers. I even once sparred with Mike Tyson. It takes a lot to push me. But Trump is much bigger — a looming figure — and he was fast, taking me by surprise and throwing me off balance. I was stunned. And I was grateful when Trump’s longtime butler burst into the room a minute later, as I tried to unpin myself.”

Stoynoff said Trump told her soon after, “You know we’re going to have an affair, don’t you?” The next day, she said, she was alarmed when a Mar-a-Lago massage therapist told her Trump had been waiting for her in a massage room before she arrived for an appointment he had helped to arrange.

“I’m not sure what locker room talk consists of these days. I only know that I wasn’t in a locker room when he pushed me against a wall. I was in his home, as a professional, and his beautiful pregnant wife was just upstairs,” Stoynoff wrote. “Talk is talk. But it wasn’t just talk in my case, it was very much action. And, just for the record, Mr. Trump, I did not consent.” 

Trump who had previously apologized for the said Lewd Comments about women, have subsequently described such comments of "Groping" women and "Kissing" them without consent as mere "Locker Room" talk.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump and FBI director Comey

Manchester still in pains

Dozens of kidnapped chibok girls freed