I Could have died-2face Reveals

Veteran Nigeria Musician and CEO of the famous hyper tech record label didn't mix words when he revealed his near death situation at the age of 26.
The prolific producer cum song writer made this known to the public during the TV music show Coke Studio in kenya.

“It was in Lagos. I was driving from Kuramo beach then... I was drunk... As I reach the bend I couldn’t even...you know these street poles with concrete base... When I woke up in the hospital I was like men, so that’s how I would have just gone like that? It was crazy and after that accident I started having speed phobia,” he said in part.
The Music icon who turns forty in a few days time is said to release a comprehensive biography of himself with the title inscription 'A very good bad Guy' during his birthday gig in lagos.
The title though sound like a typical 2baba concept  privy into his life and times, musical sojourn, opined views from all especially those who helped shaped his brand and personality. Hmm! We bid him goodwill and more prosperity as he sojourn on his music career. Congrates 2baba

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trump and FBI director Comey

Manchester still in pains

Dozens of kidnapped chibok girls freed